December 30, 2009

Feeling

Feeling

I am trying to type an article for you
But after i have type then i just backspace the whole article

I am trying to type an article using Chinese word
But i am lazy,you know me well..right?

The night
Is the same with you
Just wan to sleep die

Problem fly over the mind
Round and round
Just keep rounding without any clues
Ya, that's not a good feeling
I know that feel clearly
But what can we do

Maybe the feel just force us used to it

And the feel just will always stuck at the same place
Need time
Hope the time can splash off those problem
Hope the time is useful

Hope that we can continue our crazy moment

Every moment Every move Every step
Has branded me for my life

I miss those~
Miss~I miss~
Maybe that's the way always let we feel comfortable

Ya,
That's feeling

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't the best way to sleep die
    I knew it..I must be strong to face it
    Bingo again..i can't have a good night
    I can't have a best time with my bed last night
    Not round and round but keep on replay..
    I guess i use to be like that..act to be strong
    Hum..no more and lost everything
    I think the best was the day we talk we cheer!
    Problem that i can't have the strength to face it although everything was in my prediction..
    Let the time start again to be my best partner
    I feel better after the talk..I really got what u mean but i lost to apply it..
    Don't mad with my attitude ..sorry

    ReplyDelete